NNEHIF encourages our partners to attend LIHTC trainings by partnering with Spectrum to reduce training costs. Any of our partners can receive a 10% discount on all Spectrum trainings and conferences. To access this discount, simply send in 10% less than the amount due when registering for a Spectrum course. Make sure to write a note indicating you are a partner of NNEHIF. Please contact NNEHIF if you have any questions regarding the discount.
The Granite State Managers Association (GSMA) is a professional organization of property owners, managers and other people involved in the Property Management industry. Organized in 1986 by managers of New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority financed properties, the group has steadily grown and now includes managers of all types of real estate including:
- Conventional, affordable and subsidized residential housing
- Retail and commercial properties
- Condominiums and mobile home parks
- Properties affiliated with both HUD and Rural Development
The Maine Real Estate Managers Association (MREMA) is a nonprofit organization committed to promoting professional asset management by providing effective leadership through collaborative relationships and educational and training programs.
- Elizabeth Moreland Consulting
- The Institute for Professional and Executive Development (IPED)
- Novogradac and Company
- Quadel Consulting Corporation
- Spectrum Seminars, Inc.
- National Center for Housing Management
- A. J. Johnson Consulting Services, Inc.
- NeighborWorks America
- EJW Qualified Compliance Consulting
- Liz Bramlet Consulting, LLC